Saturday, December 10, 2011

Updated: What's In My Purse? What's In My Bag?


Most people redo this tag video when they get a new purse and use the tag to show you their new stuff. I don't really buy expensive purses all that often. In fact not really at all so I use the crap out of the ones I have. I talk more about how I got this purse and all my Coach accessories in my previous What's in my Purse video. watch the first one here: www.youtube.com I thought it would be fun to see the random crap that I have. FTC: Everything in this video was either purchased by me or given to me by Adam. This is not a sponsored video. All opinions are my own!

Smith And Wesson Model 4006 Buy Online Ml830 Laser Top Quality




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Fran�ais Deutsch Italiano Portugu�s
Espa�ol ??? ??? ?????







Sponsor Links